Iteris is excited to announce the release of VantageRadius+, a new and enhanced sensor head option for the VantageRadius® radar detection system.
The Next Generation of Radar Detection
VantageRadius+ provides advance detection up to 600 feet in addition to the stop bar detection capabilities already found in the original VantageRadius sensor head.
Both sensor heads feature a newly designed shroud to improve performance in all weather conditions and utilize the latest forward-fire 4D high-definition radar to provide superior lane-by-lane detection.
VantageRadius and VantageRadius+ sensor heads can also be mixed and matched at a single intersection, allowing for complete flexibility in designing the right detection system for specific traffic engineering needs.
We encourage you to read the latest VantageRadius release notes or contact your local Iteris representative for more information.
09.03.03SP1 Firmware Update
In conjunction with the release of VantageRadius+, we are also pleased to announce the latest 09.03.03SP1 firmware update for VantageRadius. The update brings new additions and enhancements to the VantageRadius radar detection system, including:
- Count zones increased from six to eight – ideal for wide intersections and special applications.
- VMS compatibility – stream live video from both sensor heads’ built-in video camera through popular video management systems (VMS).
- Quad view video streaming – view up to four camera feeds through a single IP connection.
- Real-time data feed – ideal for adaptive systems and special applications.
- Siemens controller compatibility – support for Siemens controller phase information broadcast on port 19.
- And more...
Schedule a Demo
Our team would be happy to answer any questions or demonstrate the VantageRadius system. Contact us today to request a demo.
About the Author:
Mike Plata is senior marketing manager, Advanced Sensor Technologies at Iteris.