A Great Place to Work
Iteris' current and future success is predicated on its ability to recruit and retain highly qualified and motivated people in all areas of the company. We attract, retain, and develop the best and brightest individuals and we reward them with an extremely comprehensive benefits plan. Our people boast a variety of backgrounds, interests, and perspectives. At Iteris, we know that the interplay of diversity, among ourselves and with our clients, creates a vibrant environment that inspires innovation.
Maintaining an innovative and collaborative team-oriented environment is critical to achieving our goals. We do our utmost to exceed customer and shareholder expectations and provide a rewarding and satisfying work environment for our associates. We encourage you to learn more about us and let us know if you're interested in joining our team.
- Base salary
- Incentive-based fiscal year-end bonuses
- 401(k)/Retirement savings plan
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Vision plan
- Life insurance
- Medical reimbursement plans
- Disability coverage
- Generous paid-time-off (PTO) benefits
- Family friendly programs (dependent reimbursement plan, flex-time/alternative work week)
- Professional support benefits
- Comprehensive education assistance program
- Home computer purchase assistance program
- In-house training programs
- Travel and entertainment discounts
- Legal services
Interested in a job at Iteris? Click on our View Positions button for a listing of our open positions. Don't see a job for you? Resumes may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will be subject to the interview process, and verification of education, work, and personal references.