Every successful project begins with thorough planning. From a simple site access study for a neighborhood commercial center to a complex route alignment study for a new rail corridor, Iteris has applied its planning and ITS expertise to a wide variety of transportation projects around the world. Understanding of the project development process and its ability to build public consensus helps Iteris' clients program implementable transportation solutions for the future.
Iteris brings significant experience to any Transportation Planning project and is an innovator in multimodal travel demand modeling. Experts within the company have developed and applied travel demand models to transportation and master plans for cities and counties, as well as for large private development projects. Iteris' expertise in goods movement analysis and forecasting makes the team a leader in traffic analysis, circulation, and master planning for ports and airports. In addition, expertise in traffic operations analysis has established the company as a key partner with agencies needing to undertake roadway and freeway improvements.
Iteris has been involved in every facet of transit planning from conceptual route alignment studies to environmental clearance of light rail, heavy rail, commuter rail, and bus rapid transit. Iteris is also at the leading edge of climate change analysis related to transportation and can assist clients with VMT analysis, climate action plans, and transportation system sustainability planning.
- Program planning & management
- Travel demand forecasting
- Goods movement analysis and forecasting
- Circulation planning
- Sustainable and 'Complete Streets' transportation planning
- Area wide/corridor multi-modal transportation plans
- Transit planning
- Non-motorized transportation planning
- CEQA/NEPA Studies
- Traffic simulation modeling
- Network evaluation / performance monitoring
- Integrate land use and transportation using Context Sensitive planning
- Sustainable Communities Strategies (SCS) transportation planning support
- Technology applications in transportation planning
- High speed rail planning and design
- Connected Vehicle Application