Wireless broadband communications for transportation system needs
Failure to communicate is not an option
Trustworthy wireless service is demanded for transportation systems and its users. VantagePegasus® wireless networks are built with carrier grade radio components that deliver unmatched wireless connectivity and the bandwidth for communications from remote sites to a centralized center.
VantagePegasus radios are certified to FCC, CE and NEMA standards and are designed and tested to withstand year-round weather conditions while delivering uninterrupted connectivity.
Radios support flexible non-licensed frequency bands: 900MHz, 2.4GHz, 4.9GHz, or 5.8GHz, flexible single-radio and dual radio configurations, and a range of antenna solutions to achieve distance, throughput, and reliability.
Single Radio (Non-integrated)
- Attach antenna or antenna cable to an N-type connector
Dual Radio (Non-integrated)
- Pick frequency band for each radio to create wireless Hotspots or relay station
- Single radio or dual radio configuration
- Built-in directional antenna
- Low wind resistance
- Dependable, robust wireless systems deployed for Agency applications:
- Video detection at intersections and freeways
- Streaming video to the TMC
- Wireless controller interconnect
- City broadband wireless networks
- Extend fiber networks
- Interoperable with existing wireless solutions from other vendors
- Various levels of security to ensure exclusive and secure access
- Intuitive management software to manage network performance from the main office