Welcome to the Turbo Architecture Support Page.
Turbo Architecture is a software application that supports development of regional and project ITS architectures using the National ITS Architecture as a starting point. Find out more about the Turbo Architecture software.
Turbo Architecture Version 7.1, now available for download, supports National ITS Architecture Version 7.1, fixes bugs identified in Version 5.0, and includes a host of new features and capabilities. Using Turbo Version 7.1, you can:
- View Service Package Diagrams: View the service package diagrams from the National ITS Architecture as you use the Search capability to find and review the service packages for your architecture.
- Publish Project Architecture Documentation: Click a button to publish a document in Microsoft Word for your project architecture. Turbo creates a fully formatted document that includes chapters for stakeholders, inventory, operational concept, services, interfaces, and standards.
- Clear Filters with One Click: In previous versions, every filter setting had to be cleared individually, one by one. In Version 7.1, all filters can be cleared with a single click.
- Autoselect Services: The Planning Tab, introduced in Version 5.0, allows transportation goals and objectives to be defined and related to performance measures and service packages. In Version 7.1, an Autoselect button has been added to the Services tab that will transfer the service package selections from the Planning tab to the Services tab.
- Context Menus: Make your text entries quickly and accurately using the new context menus. Right-click to undo, cut, copy, paste, select all, or spell check your text entry.
Support Services: Our customer support team is standing by to offer friendly, responsive technical support to Turbo users.
A comprehensive knowledge base that includes the same Frequently-Asked-Questions and technical notes that our support staff uses is available on-line: FAQs
If you can't find what you need in the knowledge base, you can contact customer support via phone or email. To receive the best support, please have the following information ready before contacting us:
- The version of Turbo Architecture that you are using,
- The version and name of your operating system,
- A brief description of your problem or issue.
Telephone: (800) 260-1001