1.6.2 - Interact with Rail Operations DFDThis DFD is responsible for interacting with railroad owned and operated operations management facilities.
The key points about the facility are as follows:
- Exchanges data with rail operations,
- Provides and maintains a current store of rail operations data.
There are three processes in this DFD:
a) Exchange Data with Rail Operations (184.108.40.206)
b) Manage Alerts and Advisories (220.127.116.11)
c) Manage Rail Traffic Control Data (18.104.22.168)
The collected data is received by process (a) which is dependent on processes (b) and (c). Process (a) is responsible for exchanging data with rail operations. The data collected in process (a) is also distributed to other Manage Traffic function.
DFD: 1.6.2 - Interact with Rail Operations
Parent DFD: 1.6 - Manage Highway Rail Intersections
PSpecs in this DFD:
- 22.214.171.124 - Exchange Data with Rail Operations
- 126.96.36.199 - Manage Alerts and Advisories
- 188.8.131.52 - Manage Rail Traffic Control Data