220.127.116.11 - Activate HRI Device Controls DFDThis DFD controls different types of devices for translating traffic management strategies into the appropriate sequences of traffic device control requests.
The key points about the facility are as follows:
- Interprets HRI control messages,
- Activates HRI control devices.
There are six processes in this DFD:
a) Control HRI Traffic Signals (18.104.22.168.1)
b) Control HRI Warnings and Barriers (22.214.171.124.2)
c) Provide SSR Device Controls (126.96.36.199.3)
d) Provide HSR Device Controls (188.8.131.52.4)
e) Manage Device Control (184.108.40.206.5)
f) Maintain Device State (220.127.116.11.6)
The collected data is received by process (a). Process (a) distributes the data to all other processes within the DFD. Processes (e) and (f) distribute the data to other facilities in the Manage Traffic function.
DFD: 18.104.22.168 - Activate HRI Device Controls
Parent DFD: 1.6.1 - Manage HRI Traffic Volume
PSpecs in this DFD:
- 22.214.171.124.1 - Control HRI Traffic Signals
- 126.96.36.199.2 - Control HRI Warnings and Barriers
- 188.8.131.52.3 - Provide SSR Device Controls
- 184.108.40.206.4 - Provide HSR Device Controls
- 220.127.116.11.5 - Manage Device Control
- 18.104.22.168.6 - Maintain Device State