TMC Demand Management Coordination (Equipment Packages*)This equipment package provides the capability to gather information on regional toll, parking, and transit usage and request changes to pricing and other mechanisms to manage overall transportation demand.
- The center shall collect and store toll pricing data from toll administration centers, including the price for each road segment to which a toll applies, with the time and date for when it applies.
- The center shall collect and store parking information from parking management providers including lot locations, features (e.g. ability to handle oversized vehicles), capacity, type, hours of operation and rates.
- The center shall collect and store transit fare and schedule information from transit management centers.
- The center shall collect and store current transit, parking, and toll fee schedule information provided by regional traveler information systems.
- The center shall send requests to toll administration centers to change pricing, modify restrictions, or modify operations of a toll road facility.
- The center shall send requests to parking management providers to change the current parking lot charging structure.
- The center shall send requests to transit management centers to change the current transit services - schedules or fares of the transit services including park-and-ride lots.
- 126.96.36.199-Process Traffic Data for Storage
- 188.8.131.52-Process Traffic Data
- 1.2.1-Select Strategy
- 184.108.40.206-Maintain Traffic and Sensor Static Data
- 220.127.116.11-Provide Static Data Store Output Interface
- 1.4.1-Provide Traffic Operations Personnel Demand Interface
- 1.4.2-Collect Demand Forecast Data
- 1.4.4-Implement Demand Management Policy