TMC Reversible Lane Management (Equipment Packages*)This equipment package remotely monitors and controls reversible lanes. It provides an interface to reversible lane field equipment (traffic sensors, surveillance equipment, lane control signals, physical lane access controls, etc.) and to traffic operations personnel to support central monitoring and control of these facilities.
- The center shall remotely control devices to detect traffic in reversible lanes, including wrong-way vehicles.
- The center shall monitor the use of reversible lanes and detect wrong-way vehicles in reversible lanes using sensor and surveillance information, and the current lane control status (which direction the lane is currently operating).
- The center shall remotely control automated reversible lane equipment and driver information systems (such as lane control signals) that control traffic in reversible lanes on surface streets.
- The center shall remotely control automated reversible lane equipment and driver information systems (such as lane control signals) that control traffic in reversible lanes on freeways.
- The center shall collect operational status for the reversible lane field equipment.
- The center shall collect fault data for the reversible lane field equipment and send to the maintenance center for repair.
- The center shall provide the capability for center personnel to control access and management of reversible lane facilities, including the direction of traffic flow changes during the day, especially between the peak hours and dedication of more lanes to the congestion direction during special events.
- 22.214.171.124-Provide Dynamic Lane Management
- 126.96.36.199-Process Traffic Data
- 188.8.131.52-Monitor Reversible Lanes
- 184.108.40.206-Provide Traffic Operations Personnel Traffic Data Interface
- 1.2.1-Select Strategy
- 220.127.116.11-Output Control Data for Roads
- 18.104.22.168-Output Control Data for Freeways
- 1.2.8-Collect Traffic Field Equipment Fault Data
- 22.214.171.124-Analyze Traffic Data for Incidents
- 126.96.36.199-Provide Traffic Operations Personnel Incident Data Interface