TMC Incident Detection (Equipment Packages*)This equipment package identifies and reports incidents to Traffic Operations Personnel. It remotely monitors and controls traffic sensor and surveillance systems that support incident detection and verification. It analyzes and reduces the collected sensor and surveillance data, external alerting and advisory and incident reporting systems, anticipated demand information from intermodal freight depots, border crossings, special event information, and identifies and reports incidents and hazardous conditions
- The center shall receive inputs from the Alerting and Advisory System concerning the possibility or occurrence of severe weather, terrorist activity, or other major emergency, including information provided by the Emergency Alert System.
- The center shall collect and store traffic flow and image data from the field equipment to detect and verify incidents.
- The center shall receive inputs concerning upcoming events that would effect the traffic network from event promoters and traveler information service providers.
- The center shall exchange incident and threat information with emergency management centers as well as maintenance and construction centers; including notification of existence of incident and expected severity, location, time and nature of incident.
- The center shall support requests from emergency management centers and border inspection systems to remotely control sensor and surveillance equipment located in the field.
- The center shall provide road network conditions and traffic images to emergency management centers to support the detection, verification, and classification of incidents.
- The center shall provide video and traffic sensor control commands to the field equipment to detect and verify incidents.
- 18.104.22.168-Retrieve Traffic Data
- 22.214.171.124-Provide Traffic Operations Personnel Traffic Data Interface
- 1.1.5-Exchange Data with Other Traffic Centers
- 126.96.36.199-Analyze Traffic Data for Incidents
- 188.8.131.52-Maintain Static Data for Incident Management
- 184.108.40.206-Store Possible Incident Data
- 220.127.116.11-Review and Classify Possible Incidents
- 18.104.22.168-Review and Classify Planned Events
- 22.214.171.124-Provide Planned Events Store Interface
- 126.96.36.199-Provide Current Incidents Store Interface
- 1.3.3-Respond to Current Incidents
- 188.8.131.52-Provide Traffic Operations Personnel Incident Data Interface
- 184.108.40.206-Process Video Data