ISP Travel Services Information and Reservation (Equipment Packages*)This equipment package disseminates information about traveler services such as lodging, restaurants, and service stations. Tailored traveler service information is provided on request that meets the constraints and preferences specified by the traveler. The equipment package also supports reservations and advanced payment for traveler services.
- The center shall disseminate yellow pages information (such as lodging, restaurants, theaters, bicycle facilities, and other tourist activities) to travelers upon request.
- The center shall support yellow pages service information and reservation requests from a vehicle.
- The center shall support yellow pages service information and reservation requests from a traveler on-board a transit vehicle.
- The center shall provide all yellow pages information based on the traveler's current location and filter the provided information accordingly.
- The center shall manage registration of yellow pages service providers, store provider details, and transact payments for the provider's registration.
- The center shall manage updates of digitized map data and provide periodic updates to traveler interface systems.
- The center shall manage reservations and payment for yellow pages services and provide transaction success or failure details.