Infrastructure Provided Dynamic Ridesharing (Equipment Packages*)This equipment package provides dynamic rideshare matches for eligible travelers, connecting riders and drivers for specific trips based on preferences. This ridesharing/ride matching capability also arranges connections to transit or other multimodal services for portions of a multi-segment trip that includes ridesharing. Reservations and advanced payment are also supported so that each segment of the trip may be confirmed.
- The center shall accept requests from traveler interface systems for ridesharing as part of a trip plan request.
- The center shall provide a rideshare match based on origin and destination of the traveler's proposed trip, any routing constraints, preferences specified by the traveler, compatibility of this rideshare with rideshares confirmed by other travelers, the requesting traveler's eligibility data, and traffic data.
- The center shall process rideshare requests by balancing the relative benefits of the rideshare to each rideshare participant.
- The center shall arrange connections to transit or other multimodal services for portions of a multi-segment trip that includes ridesharing.
- The center shall provide a confirmation of the traveler's rideshare match and provide the capability to support a payment transaction for the rideshare service.
- The center shall store all rideshare matches and traveler eligibility data.
- 6.1.1-Provide Trip Planning Information to Traveler
- 6.1.2-Confirm Traveler's Trip Plan
- 6.1.3-Provide ISP Operator Interface for Trip Planning Parameters
- 6.4.1-Screen Rider Requests
- 6.4.2-Match Rider and Provider
- 6.4.3-Report Ride Match Results to Requestor
- 6.4.4-Confirm Traveler Rideshare Request
- 184.108.40.206-Process Traveler Rideshare Payments