Emissions Data Management (Equipment Packages*)This equipment package collects and stores air quality and vehicle emissions information by remotely monitoring and controlling area wide and point sensors. General air quality measures are distributed as general traveler information and also may be used for in demand management programs. Collected roadside emissions are analyzed and used to detect, identify, and notify concerned parties regarding vehicles that exceed emissions standards.
- The center shall collect, analyze, and store vehicle emissions data collected from roadside sensors.
- The center shall collect, analyze, and store wide area pollution data collected from sensors that may the general (wide area) environment.
- The center shall configure and control emissions and air quality sensors located in the field.
- The center shall maintain a database of pollution reference data including acceptable and tolerable emissions and pollution levels for the area served by the center.
- The center shall support an interface with a map update provider, or other appropriate data sources, through which updates of digitized map data can be obtained and used as a background for emissions.
- The center shall establish violation parameters, detect emissions violators, obtain the vehicle registration data from the appropriate State Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office, and then provide the capability to send violation information to a law enforcement agency.
- The center shall distribute air quality information to the media, traveler information service providers, and traffic management centers. This information may be used for information to travelers or part of demand management programs.
- 1.5.1-Provide Emissions Operations Personnel Interface
- 1.5.10-Manage Emissions State Data Store
- 1.5.2-Process Pollution Data
- 1.5.3-Update Pollution Display Map Data
- 1.5.4-Manage Pollution State Data Store
- 1.5.7-Process Vehicle Emissions Data
- 1.5.8-Manage Emissions and Pollution Reference Data Stores
- 5.4.8-Process Emissions Violations