Transit Garage Maintenance (Equipment Packages*)This equipment package provides advanced maintenance functions for the transit property. It collects operational and maintenance data from transit vehicles, manages vehicle service histories, and monitors operators and vehicles. It collects vehicle mileage data and uses it to automatically generate preventative maintenance schedules for each vehicle by utilizing vehicle tracking data from a prerequisite vehicle tracking equipment package. In addition, it provides information to proper service personnel to support maintenance activities and records and verifies that maintenance work was performed.
- The center shall collect operational and maintenance data from transit vehicles.
- The center shall monitor the condition of a transit vehicle to analyze brake, drive train, sensors, fuel, steering, tire, processor, communications equipment, and transit vehicle mileage to identify mileage based maintenance, out-of-specification or imminent failure conditions.
- The center shall generate transit vehicle maintenance schedules that identify the maintenance or repair to be performed and when the work is to be done.
- The center shall generate transit vehicle availability listings, current and forecast, to support transit vehicle assignment planning based, in part, on the transit vehicle maintenance schedule.
- The center shall assign technicians to a transit vehicle maintenance schedule, based upon such factors as personnel eligibility, work assignments, preferences and seniority.
- The center shall verify that the transit vehicle maintenance activities were performed correctly, using the transit vehicle's status, the maintenance personnel's work assignment, and the transit maintenance schedules.
- The center shall generate a time-stamped maintenance log of all maintenance activities performed on a transit vehicle.
- The center shall provide transit operations personnel with the capability to update transit vehicle maintenance information and receive reports on all transit vehicle operations data.
- 4.1.5-Provide Transit Vehicle Status and Probe Information
- 4.1.6-Manage Transit Vehicle Operations
- 4.3.1-Monitor Transit Vehicle Condition
- 4.3.2-Generate Transit Vehicle Maintenance Schedules
- 4.3.3-Generate Technician Work Assignments
- 4.3.4-Monitor And Verify Maintenance Activity
- 4.3.5-Report Transit Vehicle Information
- 4.3.6-ManageTransit Vehicle Inventory
- 4.3.7-Manage Transit Vehicle Operations Data Store