Transit Center Multi-Modal Coordination (Equipment Packages*)The equipment package supports transit service coordination between transit properties and coordinates with other surface and air transportation modes. As part of service coordination, this equipment package shares schedule and trip information, as well as transit transfer cluster (a collection of stop points, stations, or terminals where transfers can be made conveniently) and transfer point information between Multimodal Transportation Service Providers, Transit Agencies, and ISPs. An interface to Traffic Management also supports demand management strategies.
- The center shall coordinate schedules and services between transit agencies, traffic management, maintenance and construction operations, parking management, and other surface or air transportation modes.
- The center shall share transfer cluster and transfer point information with multimodal transportation service providers, other transit agencies, and traveler information service providers. A transfer cluster is a collection of stop points, stations, or terminals where transfers can be made conveniently.
- The center shall accept requests from traffic management to change routes and schedules as part of the implementation of demand management strategies.
- The center shall coordinate transit services for special events, planning services for the event and managing transit services on the day of the event.
- The center shall provide transit operations personnel with the capability to control and monitor transit service coordination activities.
- 4.1.4-Manage Transit Vehicle Deviations
- 4.1.5-Provide Transit Vehicle Status and Probe Information
- 4.1.6-Manage Transit Vehicle Operations
- 220.127.116.11-Generate Transit Schedules
- 18.104.22.168-Produce Transit Service Data for External Use
- 22.214.171.124-Provide Transit Operations Personnel Interface for Services Generation
- 126.96.36.199-Provide Interface for Other Transit Management Data
- 188.8.131.52-Provide Interface for Transit Service Raw Data