Recognized as one of the top companies to work for in the traffic management market, Iteris offers associates one of the most comprehensive benefits programs in the industry.
A number of these benefits reflect our unique workplace and provides associates with opportunities to celebrate the culture, learn more about the company, continue their education, and achieve their personal and professional goals.
Iteris also offers a wide variety of benefits, services and programs designed to make it easier and more convenient for employees to manage the sometimes difficult task of juggling work and everyday life.
- Base salary
- Incentive-based fiscal year-end bonuses
- 401(k)/Retirement savings plan
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Vision plan
- Life insurance
- Medical reimbursement plans
- Disability coverage
- Generous paid-time-off (PTO) benefits
- Family friendly programs (dependent reimbursement plan, flex-time/alternative work week)
- Professional support benefits
- Comprehensive education assistance program
- Home computer purchase assistance program
- In-house training programs
- Travel and entertainment discounts
- Legal services